Switcher is a Slido designed desktop app that allows you to intelligently toggle between your slides, interactive Q&A and live polls.
Switcher allows you to seamlessly integrate Slido as an organic part of your presentation.
Setting up the Switcher & Presentation
- Download and launch the Switcher
- Sign in with your Slido account
- Select or create your event
- Start your PowerPoint, Keynote or a PDF on fullscreen
Setting up your remote control
The easiest way to activate polls and display questions is to use a secondary device such as your smartphone, tablet or a computer. You can think of it as your remote control.
- Open the browser
- Log in to your account
- Select the same event running on the Switcher
You can activate polls during the presentation at any time and display them live to your audience on the screen as well as their mobile devices. The poll will automatically display the results in real-time.
- Go to Polls
- Click play to activate the poll
- Click stop to return back to the presentation
Use a keyboard shortcut on your main laptop to display questions or hide them to return back to where you left off.
- Win + Alt + S for PC
- Cmd + Alt + S for Mac
Also, you can change the Showing live bar to toggle between the questions and your presentation.